What is RUBBERSEAL LIQUIFLEX-PRO?
It is a high performance, wet-on-wet, cold applied liquid waterproofing system that is fully reinforced with a polyester fabric.
It has significant advantages over conventional liquid roofing systems because it can be applied wet-on-wet, is a single liquid product, fume free and virtually odourless.
LIQUIFLEX-PRO has many advantages over traditional types of waterproofing, particularly within the refurbishment sector.
As well as being cold applied, LIQUIFLEX-PRO offers a seamless roof finish.
It forms a permanently elastic, seamless membrane and is ideal for long-term waterproofing of awkward roof details such as pipe penetrations, upstands and gutters.
These characteristics also make the system a perfect choice for the long-term protection of balconies, terraces and patios.
LIQUIFLEX-PRO will bond to most substrates, allowing its use in many situations without having to remove and dispose of the existing roof covering.
This saves time and avoids the cost of removal and cost/environmental issues associated with disposal.
Benefits of RUBBERSEAL LIQUIFLEX-PRO
- BBA certified for life in excess of 25 years
- Forms a waterproof, seamless membrane
- Instantly rain resistant after application
- Cold liquid applied, straight out the tin
- Use with LIQUIFLEX roof matting for fully reinforced membrane
- High performance thermal and UV stable elastomeric polyurethane
- Easy application by roller or brush
- Excellent adhesion to most roof substrates
- Controlled film thickness
- Moisture curing, can be applied to damp substrates
- Non-slip top coat, available for walkways or balconies.
- New Build
- Built-Up or Overlay
- Ballasted Roofs
- Green Roofs
- Asbestos Encapsulation
- Metal Roof Refurbishment
- Gutter Linings
Why Do Installers Prefer Liquiflex Pro?
Installers prefer LIQUIFLEX-PRO because it is extremely convenient.
It is a single liquid product keeping waste at a minimum.
The benefits of wet on wet mean no need to hang around waiting for it to dry or come back to site several times.
With no fumes, it is also safer and more pleasant to work with.
Or you contact us via our website here.
Read online brochure here: